WiFi-Manager is a developer tool that allows you to manage wireless networks and settings in Windows XP SP2/SP3 and Vista using one set of API functions. Also WiFi-Manager provides a COM interface for all API functions so you can simply control WiFi settings from VB or such .NET languages as VB.NET or C#.
WiFi-Manager contains functions for enumerating WiFi adapters, enumerating available networks and getting their settings, functions for connecting and disconnecting to networks, functions for working with wireless networks profiles and much more!
- Supports Windows XP SP2/SP3 and Windows Vista via one set of API.
- Supports networks with Open, Shared, WPA, WPA-PSK, WPA2, WPA2-PSK authentification.
- Supports networks with WEP, TKIP, AES data encryption.
- API for enumerating WiFi adapters and getting or setting their properties.
- API for enumeration available wireless networks and getting their properties.
- API for connecting, disconnecting to wireless networks.
- API for working with network profiles: creating, loading, saving, changing network profiles. For both Windows XP SP2 and Windows Vista all network profiles are stored in XML format according to Windows Vista Native WiFi specifications.
- API for working with Windows Firewall.
- API for working with general network adapters (both WiFi and LAN).
- Additional API for such operations as pinging, getting, setting IP address of adapters, etc.
- Unicode support.
- Can be used with a lot of programming languages (any language that supports DLLs or COM objects).
- Sample projects with complete source code for various programming languages (C++, Delphi, VB, VB.NET, C#) are available as well as detailed documentation for APIs, structures and types.
System Requirements: 128MB RAM
Systems: WinVista x64, WinXP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64
|Date Released:||Version:||Change Info:|
|2012-12-03||5.9||A lot of new features added.|
Reviews of WiFi-Manager
More Downloads of Nicomsoft Ltd.
1. Nicomsoft OCR 5.4.730 Nicomsoft OCR - is an OCR toolkit that allows developers to embed high-quality optical character recognition functionality in their products. While the recognition quality delivered by Nicomsoft OCR is on a par with the premium OCR packages on the... Details - Download - Screenshot
2. WinI2C-DDC Lite 4.05 WinI2C/DDC is a powerful solution that allows you to control display devices in the Windows environment via the DDC/CI protocol. It allows you to send DDC/CI commands via the standard video cable (VGA or DVI) and control all display devices that... Details - Download - Screenshot
3. Advanced PDF Viewer 1.0 Advanced PDF Viewer is a developer tool for displaying PDF documents using public Adobe Acrobat Reader ActiveX component. Advanced PDF Viewer implements additional methods that allow you to do much more with that component! Because Advanced PDF... Details - Download - Screenshot
4. Advanced WiFi-Manager 5.5 Advanced WiFi\-Manager is a developer tool that allows you to manage wireless networks and settings in Windows 2000, 2003, XP and Vista using one set of API functions. Also Advanced WiFi\-Manager provides a COM interface for all API functions so you... Details - Download - Screenshot
5. Nicomsoft OCR - Trial 2.1 Nicomsoft OCR - is an OCR software development kit. Developers can use it to embed high-quality optical character recognition functionality in their products. Recognition quality, agility, small size, ease of use, and a royalty-free licensing... Details - Download
1. CuteHotspot 2.4 Charge the customers of your cafe, club, shop, hotel, etc. when they connect their laptops, PDAs or any other mobile devices to your access point (Wi-Fi hotspot) and use the Internet to surf the web, read emails or chat via an instant messenger.... Details - Download - Screenshot
2. WeFi For WinXP 126.96.36.199 WeFi enables reliable connection to Wi-Fi wherever wireless networks are available, and helps keep you connected to the fastest most reliable network around. Wefi users can move between open Wi-Fi networks automatically, without having to manually... Details - Download
3. RouterOS 2.9.31 MikroTik Router Operating System will replace your hardware router and will provide more functions at a fraction of cost. Firewall, Wireless, Routing and VPN are just a few of the functions it provides. The most advanced wireless driver will... Details - Download - Screenshot
4. Hide My MAC Address 2.0 Hide your MAC Address from hackers, law enforcement, your ISP, WiFi networks, online games, and more! Anyone with the right tools can track your Internet activity if they know your MAC Address. Public Wireless Access Points are all over, some less... Details - Download - Screenshot
5. Tanbee MP4 Video Converter 3.8.90 The best and fastest MP4 Video Converter for you to convert video to MP4.Tanbee MP4 Video Converter is a professional Video to MP4 Converter that can convert video to MP4. It support all common video format such as XviD, MPG, FLV, MPEG, DAT, RM,... Details - Download - Screenshot
6. UltraOptimizer 2.1 The UltraOptimizer application was designed to be an advanced registry analyzer and optimizer, that can boost your computer's performance and improve the overall speed of your system. It offers an extremely powerful and stable scanning... Details - Download - Screenshot
1. Advanced WiFi-Manager 5.5 Advanced WiFi\-Manager is a developer tool that allows you to manage wireless networks and settings in Windows 2000, 2003, XP and Vista using one set of API functions. Also Advanced WiFi\-Manager provides a COM interface for all API functions so you... Details - Download - Screenshot
2. BLUETOOTH(R) Framework VCL 5.2 BLUETOOTH(R) Framework VCL(tm) is an easy-to-use communication library for Delphi and CBuilder developers which will allow to your applications communicate with mobile devices through BLUETOOTH(R), IrDA or Serial interfaces.Make it possible to... Details - Download
3. OptiVec for Borland C++ 5.0 OptiVec contains more than 3500 hand-optimized, Assembler-written functions for all floating-point and integer data types from the following fields: 1. Vectorized form of arithmetic operators and math functions. 2. Matrix operations, e.g.:... Details - Download
4. DC Data Entry Validator 3.71 DC DataEntry Validator is a program development solution that lets you check data entry according to your own preferences. It lets you validate text as you type limit data to specific characters and define your own restrictions. This makes... Details - Download - Screenshot